Art, Science and Technology Infinition inc. (the “Company” or “We“) pays particular attention to the protection of your personal information. We want to make your experience on our website www.proshootingsupplies.com (the “Platform“) and the use of our services as pleasant as possible. This policy is designed to protect the personal information of the Company’s customers and is intended to explain how We collect, use, and disclose your personal information through the Platform. This policy does not apply to information regarding our employees or suppliers.
- Introduction. Use of this Platform is subject to compliance with the sale Agreement and this policy. If you access and use our Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained therein. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use our
- Collection of your Personal Information. We only collect your personal information to the extent that it is necessary to establish, manage, and maintain our relationship with you and to complete the transactions you make on our
Before using the Company’s services, you must register by providing, amongst others, your name, home address, email address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- Use of your Personal Information. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Complete the transactions you make on our Platform (note that We use Net, an external service, in order to allow you to pay for your subscription, and that this service is subject to its own terms and conditions of use);
- Track your orders;
- Communicate the information that is required to process and deliver your order;
- Understand and identify your needs and preferences in order to offer you personalized services.
Your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than those listed above, unless We have obtained your consent, or if required or permitted by law.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information. We acknowledge that, except in the cases and subject to the conditions described hereafter, the disclosure of your personal information to a third party requires your consent. We may, however, without your consent, disclose your personal information when authorized or required by
Whenever We disclose your personal information, We will endeavour not to disclose more information than is required in the circumstances.
Please note that if a third party to whom We transmit your personal information operates in a foreign jurisdiction, local law may allow other third parties to have access to your personal information without your consent.
- Storage of your Personal Information. We retain your personal information only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, to meet the legal retention requirements and for the time necessary to protect our legitimate business interests.
- Questionnaires, Surveys, and Communication for Promotional Purposes. By agreeing to use the Platform, you agree that, from time to time, the Company may conduct telephone surveys, send you questionnaires allowing it to collect the personal information you voluntarily provide, or contact you to share our special offers with you. You will not be required to participate in these surveys or to provide the requested personal information. When personal information is provided, the Company uses it to profile the users of its Platform in general. If the Company has obtained your consent for the foregoing when collecting your personal information, it may subsequently contact you for your comments regarding its products and services.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to be contacted in this manner by sending a notice by email to the following email address: email@example.com, using the expression “Withdrawal of Consent” in the subject line of the email.
- Navigation Software. During your visit to our Platform, We may use “cookies”, a browser functionality to collect information anonymously and establish your visitor profile on our Platform. A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that identifies the browser – not the user – to our computers every time you visit our
Your use of this Platform allows us to automatically compile certain information regarding your user profile. We use this information to adapt our Platform to your preferences and to compile statistics about the consultation and use of our Platform in order to improve it.
If you so desire, you may set your browser to notify you when you receive cookies or to refuse them. You do not need to accept cookies to visit our Platform. But if you do not accept them, you may not be able to use certain features of our Platform.
- Data Protection and Accuracy. The Company has implemented a series of security measures to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as from unauthorized access, communication, reproduction, use, and modification. These security measures include physical, administrative, and technological measures that are reasonable in light of the sensitivity of the information, its use, quantity, distribution, and
We further acknowledge that it is important that the personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the used or disclosed information. However, you are responsible for
notifying us of any material changes in your personal information that may arise during our business relationship. If you believe that your account has been misused or that its security may have been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- How to Access and Update your Information. You have the right to request access to and access the personal information that is stored about you. You may also request that your personal information be corrected if it is inaccurate, incomplete, or equivocal, or if its collection, disclosure, or retention is not authorized by the
You can update your personal information at any time by logging into your account on the Platform.
Any questions or concerns about this policy or about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, including access or correction requests, may be directed to our customer service department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.